Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover submissions policy
We want to make it simple to share your ideas with us if you choose to do so. But in order to protect ourselves and for you to feel comfortable sharing your idea with us, we require that you follow this policy which is outlined below.
- While all submissions will be reviewed, there is a big difference between an idea and a concept. Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover appreciates thoughtful ideas that are truly ready for our careful review. We are more likely to give particular consideration to idea submissions that are clear and concise.
- Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover will not consider any ideas or suggestions for advertising, marketing campaigns, slogans, logos, brands, trademarks or similar items.
- Please provide as much detail as possible to help us fully understand your submission. Along with a description of the idea itself, please include its purpose, how it works and its benefits. Please attach any documents necessary to help explain your idea, including graphics or illustrations, so that it is communicated as thoroughly and clearly as possible.
- If you have been issued, or filed any application to receive, a patent related to your idea submission, submit a copy of the issued patent or patent application.
- Fairness. It’s part of our ethos and company culture. Please know that we will do our best to handle your original ideas with care and treat you with fairness.
Prior to submitting your idea, take a moment to read our Terms of Submission. The Terms spell out all details of the submission process to ensure that all parties understand the process as well as their respective rights and obligations. You must agree to the Terms of Submission when submitting your idea to Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover whether or not you adhere to these requirements.
Terms Of Submission
By submitting my idea and any subsequent materials to Arx Pax and HENDO Hover, I represent and agree that:
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- My Submission is an original idea and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, a duty of confidentiality regarding the idea or invention, trade secret rights, contractual rights, obligations to license or assign, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- I understand that at this time Arx Pax and HENDO Hover are under no obligation to treat my Submission as confidential, and it is at the sole discretion of Arx Pax and HENDO Hover to determine whether to treat my Submission as confidential, regardless of its content or method of submission. No effect will be given to the marking of any information submitted as “Confidential.”
- In return for Arx Pax and HENDO Hover’s receipt and consideration of my Submission, I hereby release Arx Pax and HENDO Hover from liability in connection with such receipt and disclosure, except as to liability that may arise under any valid intellectual property rights that I now or hereafter own or control which rights have been or, in the case of after acquired rights, will be disclosed to Arx Pax and HENDO Hover.
- I understand that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover are free to test, evaluate, use and commercialize any or all ideas in my Submission for any purpose whatsoever and without compensation to me, unless otherwise agreed in writing and except as limited by any valid patent issued to me.
- I have not relied, and will not rely, on representations by any Arx Pax and HENDO Hover employee that contradicts these Terms of Submission.
- No other person or entity is owed compensation or has any rights related to my Submission including any rights that would arise from Arx Pax and HENDO Hover’s use of my Submission.
- I agree that I will not rely on any current or future alleged trade secret rights or other proprietary rights for any legal claims against Arx Pax and HENDO Hover relating to my Submission.
- Acceptance of these Terms does not grant any patent rights to Arx Pax and HENDO Hover under pending or granted patents related to the Submission. I understand that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover are under no obligation to seek or to obtain patent rights for my Submission on my behalf.
- Arx Pax and HENDO Hover’s review of my idea is not an admission of novelty, priority, or originality and does not prejudice Arx Pax and HENDO Hover’s rights to contest any existing or future patents, copyrights, or other intellectual property protections on the idea.
- I understand that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover may have developed, had suggested to it, or in the future may have suggested to it many potential products, inventions, and/or ideas, and there is the possibility that some of these potential products, inventions, and/or ideas may be similar to my Submission. Therefore, I agree that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover remain free to use any potential product, invention, and/or idea in the public domain, or otherwise available to Arx Pax and HENDO Hover.
- I agree that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover are under no obligation to consider or use any part of my Submission and submitted materials may not be returned or preserved. I agree that Arx Pax and HENDO Hover can make copies of my Submission materials.
Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover Review
Once submitted, the information regarding your idea will go through a review process at Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover. Various groups throughout the company will review your idea and assess whether it is a viable idea for Arx Pax Labs, Inc and HENDO Hover to consider pursuing. If we determine that your submission is an idea we would like to pursue, you may be notified within approximately one to three months of submitting your idea, although it may take longer and we have no obligation to provide you with any notice whatsoever.